Being a caregiver takes a lot of responsibility, time and emotional labor.
Do any of these sound familiar...
- You're resentful that people ask about your spouse but not you.
- You can't sit for more than a couple minutes to watch Inventing Ana before you start to feel guilty about taking a break.
- It hurts that you can’t make your spouse feel better.
- You’re embarrassed about wishing you could feel sexy with your spouse again.
- You have friends to talk to but know they aren't really getting how much caregiving has changed your life.
- People don't understand that you have needs as a caregiver too.
- You stay awake at night worrying about your partner's health and can't remember the last good night's sleep you had.
QUESTION FOR YOU...
Do you wish you could just sit down with someone who's been there too and can guide you back to a life you can love?
IF YOU'RE NODDING YOUR HEAD YES THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
You'd like someone who understands the complexity of caregiving to help you find ways to reduce stress
You're tired of being talked at and are ready to have someone guide you in finding ways to enjoy life
You want someone who get's what you're going through help you make yourself a priority
MEET YOUR CAREGIVING GUIDE
Hey there, I'm Charlotte.
I started my caregiving journey in 2013 when my husband was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. We quickly learned that the cancer had spread and that there was very little chance of him ever being cancer free. Within a matter of a week our lives were changed and we struggled to figure out how to deal with it all. I was stressed out, overwhelmed and scared.
I was struggling...
I wasn’t happy…
I felt like life was just passing me by without being able to participate in it.
Until I had my AHA moment...
You Deserve More!
Someone mentioned to me that I might want to try meditation to help relieve my overwhelm and it was like a slap in the face. Here I was, a meditation and yoga teacher myself, helping people handle their own stress and I wasn’t using those skills to help myself.
I had the skills I needed in order to turn my life around all along! Coming back to what I knew about reducing stress and creating my own self-care routine gave me the ability to begin loving my life again. I continued to learn more.
How I'm qualified to help
I use the expertise gained from over 500 hours of yoga and meditation training combined with my Health Coach, Personal Training Certification and Yoga for Cancer training in teaching over 1,000 hours of Yoga private sessions and classes. I know how powerful it is to be able to find self-care solutions that work for you and I felt it was time for me to share that knowledge with other caregivers.
Sharing what I know with you
That’s why I created this program. I want to help you find your way to loving your caregiving life! I want to teach you how to use yoga, meditation, self reflection, and boundary setting so you can figure out who you are as a caregiver, have real conversations with your spouse and find the support you need so you can find the positive side of caregiving. I want to introduce you to these tools if you've never used them, and support you in finding what will work for you if you have.
Life as a caregiver can be challenging and complicated, but I’d like to show you how to reclaim your joy.
"Caregivers rarely take a moment to breathe and settle their own energy or take a minute to care for themselves. This program is a breath of fresh air, providing easy ways to build simple, daily habits, to help caregivers take a breath and feel relaxed and to remember to be present for themselves as well.”
“Charlotte is both soothing and direct. I appreciate her candor, her honesty and her ability to find pockets of joy in the midst of the chaos of being a caregiver. She knows what she is talking about because she lives it. I’m grateful that she is willing to share her wisdom with the rest of us.”
You deserve to feel better and I'm going to help you get there.
LOVE YOUR CAREGIVING LIFE GIVES YOU ALL THE SUPPORT AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO ...
- Find time for yourself through the day and realize it wasn’t as hard as you thought it would be.
- Feel better about your life and look forward to doing things that make you happy without feeling guilty.
- Identify what caregiving should look like for you so you can fully accept the role.
- Feel stronger and more capable of getting through challenges with a supportive team around you, even if you don’t like asking for help.
- Enjoy simply hanging out again with your spouse - worry free- even though that feels impossible right now.
- Feel more secure now that you have access to the documents you need.
- Know you are ready to jump in, if needed, to take on new responsibilities at home even though the thought of having to do that scares you.
LOVE YOUR CAREGIVING LIFE
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Three Month's one on one support.
- Start with a special kick off session to set goals and expectations.
- 6 One on one Private sessions.
- A celebratory session at the end of our time together.
- Portal to access content to support the work you do privately with Charlotte, updated weekly
- Meditations, PDFs, Checklists, Journal Sheets and Videos.
- Voxer/email support 5 days a week.
In the End You Will...
- Learn how to reduce caregiver stress.
- Understand how to support yourself.
- Identify the support you need from others.
- Create a personal self-care plan.
- Create your own support team.
- Learn how to make yourself a priority and set boundaries.
- Identify actionable ways to begin to connect with your spouse.
Is this for me?
Who Is This For?
This program is for spousal caregivers who want to find a positive way to approach their role of caregiving so they can learn to love their life again. It is for those who would like to thrive instead of just survive and recognize they need some support in order to do that. This program is for caregivers who are ready to leave the worry, stress and overwhelm behind and find happiness, connection and security. This program is for people who never have considered yoga or meditation and for those who have. It is for all people who are caring for a spouse or partner, of any age and no matter what their sexual orientation is or how they identify.
I'm here to meet you where you are, without judgment, and help you get to where you want to go.
Who This Isn't For
- Caregivers who have no interest in finding positive ways to approach their caregiving role.
- Caregivers who have no interest in working on their spousal relationship.
- Caregivers who don’t want to have a clear picture of where their household documents are or work to identify and organize Financial, Medical and Legal documentation.
- Caregivers who refuse to participate in Yoga or Meditation.
- Caregivers who do not have reliable internet access and a computer or device, the ability to get on Zoom calls and the ability to download pdfs or watch videos online
- Caregivers who feel they should just do everything all by themselves no matter what effect it has on their physical and mental health.
HAVE A QUESTION?